- Breast Health Education
The Women’s Center and Pinkology Club will host the Maurer Foundation for a Breast Health Program.
- Bringing Human Rights to the Child Welfare System
DISTINGUISHED PANEL: LAWYERS & HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. Educating participants about the Amendments to the US Constitution; the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; the Convention on the Rights of the Child; and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Provide printed materials.
- Cultural Diversity Event
Girl Rising: International Day of the Girl
- Discover History and Culture in NYC Part 1
Workshop on “Medieval Books” for children (Ages 4-12) accompanied by an adult.
- Discover History and Culture in NYC Part 2
"Art for Families" at the Metropolitan Museum entitled "Like to Live in Ancient Rome?"
- Domestic and Intimate Partner Violence Support Group
Refreshments will be provided. Be Encouraged. Get Involved!
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Support Group
- Dr. Helen Strassberg Women's History Month Annual Lecture
"Stories of Some Prominent Women in Mathematics" by Laurel Cooley, Brooklyn College.
- Emergency Contraception
York College Women's Center Presents "The Morning After Pill"
- Endometriosis Walk
Join us for first ever Endo. Awareness walk, as we bring awareness to this painful disease that effects 10% of all women.