- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
York College Nursing Education wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Baccalaureate in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Affordable Health Care Discussion
Health and Human Services rep. to discuss Affordable Healthcare Act at York Subject: Affordable Health Care: Health and Human Services rep Dennis Gonzalez.
- Announcement from Dean Clark
School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
- Calling All Poli-Sci Students
This meeting is for all students from all majors who are thinking about law school. Sponsored by the Department of Political Science and Pre-Law
- Caring For Our Returning Veterans… Where Do We Start?
Mr. Richard Menjivar will present information in regards to caring for returning Veteran's.
- Community Law Day Symposium
14th Annual Justice Kenneth N. Browne Community Law Day Symposium, stop and Frisk -- know your legal rights. End "Stop and Frisk" stop racial profiling.
- Department of Health and Physical Education
Welcome to the Department of Health and Physical Education. There are three principal disciplines administered by this Department: Gerontological Studies and Services; Health Education; and Physical Education.
- Department of Health Professions
Welcome to the Department of Health Professions. The programs offered by the Department of Health Professions aim to prepare students for various health careers that can help address health disparities in the community. Students may elect careers in medical technology, or physician assistant.
- Department of Occupational Therapy Student Culminating Ceremony
The York College Department of Occupational Therapy Student Culminating Ceremony - Awards and Research Presentations
- Department of Occupational Therapy Open House (Late Afternoon Session)
Information sessions for prospective Occupational Therapy students.