- PSC-CUNY End-of the Year Faculty/Professional Staff Luncheon
York PSC-CUNY End-of the Year Faculty/Professional Staff Luncheon
- Psychological Distress among College Students
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Beth Rosenthal
- Public Safety Customer Service Survey
The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment is conducting the PUBLIC SAFETY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY.
- Public Safety Survey
The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment is conducting the Public Safety Customer Satisfaction Survey. Please take a few minutes and go to the following url to complete the anonymous survey.
- Punishment and Crime in the Caribbean
Research Conversations Series with Dr. Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith Provost & Senior Vice President Office of Academic Affairs
- Purchasing Module Training - CUNYFirst
The training will include information on using the procurement system, designating requestors and approvers, scanning receipts into CUNYfirst, as well as using queries to determine the budgeted amount that is available to spend.
- Put a Freeze on Winter Fires: Electrical Fire Safety
The following is a York College Public Safety Awareness Notification. Fire Safety tips for home and the workplace. Brought to you in part by the "U.S. Fire Administration"
- Quantitative Literacy in General Education: Models, Examples, Imperatives
Panelists Lou D'Alotto (Math & Computer Studies), Leslie Keiler (Teacher Education), and Dan Robie (Chemistry) will discuss why general education should place a significant emphasis on working with quantitative data and provide models and examples for engaging students in understanding visual representations of data.
- Re-taken Courses: Justice, Academic Integrity, and Student Success
Participants will consider the pedagogical, justice, and academic integrity issues that arise in the "re-taken course", both for professors and students.
- Re-Thinking Undergraduate Research: Strategies for Creating Effective Assignments
Workshop facilitated by York College Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Writing Fellows.
Co-sponsored by the York College WAC Program & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).