- CANCELLED :: NSSS: Towards More Efficient Solar Fuels: Water Oxidation with a Low-Energy Molecular Pathway and CO2 Hydrogenation with Earth-Abundant Catalysts
SPEAKER: Yosra Badiei, Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Chemistry Club first annual FDA Tour
Chemistry Club would like to invite you to our first annual FDA Tour.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- Department of Chemistry
Chemistry (from Egyptian kēme (chem), meaning "earth") is the science concerned with the reactions, transformations and aggregations of matter, as well as accompanying energy and entropy changes during such transformations.
- Department of Chemistry Open House
- Department of Chemistry Open House 2011
An information session about majoring in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science. Internship, Research and Career Opportunities in this field will be discussed.
- Detecting Counterfeit Drugs Workshop
Learn about the latest procedures, policies and guidance from government, industry and USP experts.
- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.