- Use mail merge to create multiple labels
If you wanted to create and print a bunch of recipient address labels, you could type them all manually in an empty label document. But there's a much better way, and it's called mail merge. Watch this video to learn more.
- Turn Off Your Computers if you still on XP!
- CUNYfirst Procurement Training and Help Sessions
New CUNYfirst Procurement training and help sessions are scheduled.
- A Recorded Webinar on Cheating in an Online Environment
Cheating In An Online Environment: How To Prevent, Detect & Deter Dishonesty
- Network Speed Upgrade
We are pleased to inform you that in our continuous effort to improve the network services we plan to upgrade the exiting Internet link to a 5 times faster link on Sunday, September 8, at 11AM.
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- CUNY Central Change in Student Email Policy
- Additional Training Sessions - CUNYfirst Campus Solutions
Be sure to registrar for the Introduction Course if you have not claimed your CUNYfirst account, have never be exposed to the system, or if you are not sure of the training courses you should take.
- Library Tutorials
On the library website, you will now see a "How do I...?" link
- IT Advisement: Update to Automated Attendant for all York in-bound calls