- DCAS FY2016 Exam Schedule
DCAS FY2016 Exam Schedule
- The CUNY Office Assistant (COA) exam
The CUNY Office Assistant (COA) exam filing period opens on September 2nd and closes on September 22nd.
- Deer Oaks - The new Employee Assistance Program
The City University of New York has partnered with Deer Oaks to provide the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is designed to balance our Personal and Professional life.
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- Your Metlife Representative Will Be Here!
Mr. Christopher J. Vargas is available to assist you!
- Seven Financial Actions for Parents