- UPTOWN FUNK: A Tribute to Atlantic Records
The York College Big Band performs music from the eclectic label Atlantic Records, including tunes by the Average White Band, Phil Collins, John Coltrane, Bobby Darin, Aretha Franklin, Charles Mingus, Bruno Mars, Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Sam & Dave, and others! FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
- York College Alumni Family and Friends Day
Our Annual Family and Friends Picnic held at Cunningham Park
- Alumni, inc. Annual Membership Meeting
General Elections will take place.
- York Alum Awarded $90,000 Soros Fellowship
Robert Fernandez, a member of York College's Class of 2013 is among the 2014 Soros Fellowship for New Americans recipients. Fernandez, a York College Biology alumnus, will receive $90,000 in Tuition Support and Assistance. He is the sole CUNY graduate among the more than 30 graduate students from a cross-section of Ivy League institutions.
- Honor our Scholarship Recipients and Awardees
York College Alumni, Inc.
- Annual Graduates' Reception Dinner
York College Alumni Inc.
- YC Alumni Annual Meeting Notice
Annual Member Meeting
Graduates and faculty should be robed and assembled by 7:15 a.m. in the Gymnasium of the Health and Physical Education Building (HPEB). The procession will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Exciting News Alumni!
You're invited to join a NEW loyalty program on behalf of the college bookstore & alumni department.
- York CARES for New York Cares Day
On Saturday, October 19, 2013, York College Alumni will join thousands of volunteers to revitalize New York City public schools with New York Cares.