- President’s Spring 2010 Message
As we start a new year, I have taken the opportunity to reflect on a successful fall semester in which we organized into three schools: Arts and Sciences, Business and Information Systems, and Health and Behavioral Sciences.
- Executive Leadership Breakfast with Joel I. Klein
President Marcia V. Keizs Invites You To The York College Executive Leadership Breakfast Featuring Joel I . Klein Chancellor of the New York City Department Of Education
- Spring 2010 Tours
York College Walking Tour(s).
Walking tours are led by student ambassadors and covers York's main campus facilities. While on the campus tour, student ambassadors provide general information about York College and its programs.
- York College/Community Commemorative Quilt Committee 11th Annual Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Art and Quilt Exhibit
The York College Community Commemorative Quilt Committee (YCCCQC) will hold its 11th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) & Black History Month Art, Memorabilia, Poetry, Quilt Exhibition and Celebration.
- Executive Leadership Breakfast
Featuring Joseph R. Ficalora/Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of New York Community BanCorp, Inc
- Honors Program applications due
The due date for student applications to the York College Honors Program.
- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- President's Spring 2009 Message
To the students, faculty and staff of York College, welcome to the spring 2009 semester!
- Revised Spring 2010 Final Examinations Schedule
Revised Final Examinations for Spring 2010 semester
Revised Final Exam For Spring 2010 Semester
- Fall 2008 Convocation Letter
For the second consecutive year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new students who are prepared and ready to tackle the rigors of college. And we are pleased that we are prepared to help them fulfill their academic challenges since we have increased our faculty ranks by an unprecedented twenty-five percent. These outstanding new members of our faculty will be work- ing hard with our students to keep them—and York "onthemove."