- Review Sessions
- Chemistry Club first annual FDA Tour
Chemistry Club would like to invite you to our first annual FDA Tour.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar
Pmr Studies Of Membrane Topology And Ligand Binding In A Small Multidrug-Resistance Pump
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- Pre-Med Meeting
Informational meeting for all students interested in pre-medical/dental or healthcare careers.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- Department of Chemistry
Chemistry (from Egyptian kēme (chem), meaning "earth") is the science concerned with the reactions, transformations and aggregations of matter, as well as accompanying energy and entropy changes during such transformations.
- Natural Sciences/MARC Research Seminar Series - Dr. Moise Ndao: NYU
Statherin, hydroxyapatite inhibitor?
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series - Dr. Hakeem Lawal: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
Using Drosophila melanogaster to Test Gene-environment Interactions Relevant to Parkinson's Disease