- Fostering Student Success through Academic Advisement
York College/CUNY Division of Academic Affairs invites faculty and staff to attend the workshop
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- A Caged Bird Tries to Sing
Welcome to a new series of regular faculty presentations devoted to an examination of pedagogical means and motives in the English Department's general education offerings.
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
- Provost Lecture: "The 'Salt' of Peace"
Dr. Helen R. Andretta, Deputy Chair, Professor of English
- Free Tax Preparation Assistance
York College VITA Program In Association With Congressman Gregory W. Meeks will provide Free Tax Preparation Assistance
- Proposing a Writing Intensive Course: A Workshop
A Writing Across the Curriculum workshop to help faculty in any discipline develop an existing course into a proposal for a Writing Intensive-designated offering.
- Recent Climate Change: A New Approach to Interpreting the Data
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Samuel Borenstein and Dr. Stanley Schleifer
- Executive Leadership Breakfast
President Marcia V. Keizs & The CUNY Aviation Institute invites you to the York College Executive Leadership Breakfast
- Calandra Institute Annual Reception
The John D. Calandra Institute for Italian American Studies together with
the Italian American Faculty Staff Council of the Institute will hold its