- H1N1 influenza "Swine Flu" Preparedness
CUNY has been part of the New York City Office of Emergency Management's efforts to coordinate a citywide response to the ongoing concern regarding H1N1 influenza also known as Swine Flu.
- What to Eat
Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility
- Getting to The Heart of The Matter
The York College Health Promotion Center Presents a Seminar on the Self Management of Hypertension.
- Between the Dream and the Nightmare Immigration, the “Bulimic Society” and the Criminal Justice System
This event is free and open to the public. Sponsored by York College Office of Academic Affairs, Department of Sociology, Department of Research Center on Terrorism at Jon Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- Administrative Professionals Day
President Marcia V. Keizs cordially invites you to attend a breakfast in your honor as York College celebrates Administrative Professionals Day
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Press Invited to Preview Gallery Honoring Tuskegee Airmen
Come preview the initial phase of the installation of the state-of-the-art exhibit.
- Powering-Up Faculty Prestige
Acclaimed scientists, writers and economics experts are among distinguished scholars who joined the faculty last fall as CUNY as well as York College, continues to raise its profile as a magnet for high academic achievers.
- 100% ID Check Campus Notification
Beginning Monday, April 20, all members of the York College community and visitors to the campus will be required to present a picture ID to gain entry to the campus. The 100% ID check will be in effect at the entrances to all buildings. If you are a student, a member of the faculty or staff, a valid York College ID will be required to gain access to the campus.