- Those Who Can Do
Reception - March 16th
- FDNY Mobile Academy Event
The Office of Recruitment & Retention would like to invite you to our Mobile Academy Event.
- 2017-18 Student Government Association (SGA)
Get involved and consider becoming a member of the 2017-18 Student Government Association (SGA).
- Learn to Crochet
Come out & learn the fine art of crochet and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!
- YorkSAVES Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
YorkSAVES Training Workshop
- Social and Environmental Determinants of Health: Challenges for New York City
Dean’s Distinguished Lecture Series in Collaboration with SHSPP’s Committee on Comprehensive Faculty Professional Development Spring Conference
- Crochet by Marie
- Brain Research Institute Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (BRI-SURE)
The UCLA Brain Research Institute (BRI) sponsors a summer undergraduate research experience (BRI-SURE) pathway program for students currently participating in the Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC) and other honors research programs whose goal is to increase diversity.
- Summer Nursing Program: School of Nursing
This 8-week program offers nursing undergraduates in their junior year with outstanding academic potential the opportunity to work on research projects with School of Nursing faculty mentors.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities Info Session
Information on HACU’s Leadership programs, internships, conferences, STEM career opportunities and more