- CUNY Diplomat in Residence to Speak with Students
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents: Interested In Becoming A Diplomat? A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State by Ms. Ana Escrogima
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series:Hypertension
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Obesity
- Graduate School Information Session in Psychology and related disciplines
The event will take place in the Behavioral Sciences Department's Conference Room from 3-5pm on November 20th.
- Global Education at CUNY