- Life in the Lens
A series exploring NYC professions in visual media!
- Aladdin Cafe Dining Survey
We are conducting a survey to better understand campus lifestyle and food preferences, as well as your current experience at the Dining Hall.
- 2015 CUNY Nobel Science Challenge
CUNY undergraduate students are invited to describe, in 1000 - 1500 words, the scientific concepts behind the work for which one of the 2015 Nobel winners received their respective prize and the present and future significance of the research to humanity.
- Intimate Apparel A Play by Lynn Nottage
York College Theatre continues the 2015-16 Season with a production of Intimate Apparel by the Pulitzer Prize-winning Brooklyn playwright Lynn Nottage.
- CUNY Campaign Progress
We've got another winner! Congratulations Professor Kim Glickman, from the Social Work department, for being this week's CUNY Campaign raffle winner! Dr. Glickman won a $30.00 Modell's gift card.
As we've said before, You've Got to Be In It To Win it.
- York Students Attend Taping of 'New York's Star of The Day'
A group of York College students recently attended a taping of the TV show, "New York Star of the Day" hosted by news anchor Ernie Anastos.
- York College Big Band Previews Duke Ellington's Far East Suite
Come out and Celebrate the YCBB's preview of its December 16th show.
- Psych 200 Intermediate Seminar
Foundations of Game-based Learning. Design games for social or behavioral impact using the C# programming language.
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
- Basketball Team PEP Rally - Sprit Week
Meet the York College Basketball Team!