- Wellness Wednesday: Break the Silence, Suicide Prevention
- The Arts and The Black Experience
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Queens Alumane Chapter in conjunction with Kappa Delta Pi, Xi Lambda Chapter and York College's Future Teacher's Club presents Poetry Slam 2015!
- Demerara Gold
A ONE-WOMAN SHOW featuring INGRID GRIFFITH
- CUNYAC Basketball Semifinals: York vs. Baruch
York College, the defending CUNYAC Champions, look to take the next step in their quest for a repeat when they take on Baruch College in the semfinals of the CUNYAC Championship. The game will be held at CCNY at 6 p.m.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Girl Talk
Join us as we begin a series of discussions around women issues in a group setting.
- PFA Professor Andrea DeFelice Receives CUNY Professional Development Fund Award
Performing and Fine Arts Adjunct Assistant Professor Andrea DeFelice receives CUNY Professional Development Fund award in support of her forthcoming artist residency in Iceland.
- Xerox Print Smart Coming to your Area!
Goals of Print Smart
- York Theater Professor Gets Impressive CUNY Recognition in Two Areas of Scholarship
York College professor Timothy Amrhein says “Theater is a multi-faceted art that combines creativity and research to form a foundation of life, learning and understanding.” That being the case, the associate professor and chair of the Department of Performing and Fine Arts, is living proof.
- Associate Professor of Theatre Receives CUNY Diversity Projects Development Fund Award
Department of Performing and Fine Arts Chair and Associate Professor, Timothy J. Amrhein, receives a CUNY Diversity Projects Development Fund Award for his project, "Language and Identity: The Latino Mask".