- National TRiO Day - Help Us to Help Others!
TRiO Day has been proclaimed a National Day of Service. We want to encourage you to perform acts of kindness every day. However, on Thursday February 26 we will be collecting canned and non - perishable goods to give back to the community. Pay it forward and stop by our table with your cans from 12 noon - 2 pm by the cafeteria.
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
- Girl Talk
Join us as we begin a series of discussions around women issues in a group setting.
- PFA Professor Andrea DeFelice Receives CUNY Professional Development Fund Award
Performing and Fine Arts Adjunct Assistant Professor Andrea DeFelice receives CUNY Professional Development Fund award in support of her forthcoming artist residency in Iceland.
- American Education, Hard Work Helped Former Undocumented Student Chart His Future (York Alum)
By Star-Ledger Guest Columnist Robert W. Fernandez
- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
- Citizen Preparedness Training Program
York College, The City University of New York invite you to participate in the New York State Citizen Preparedness Training Program
- Endometriosis Awareness Event
The newly formed Meditation and Wellness Center invites you to its first event, promoting awareness of an illness that affects 176 million women and adolescent girls worldwide.
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola
- Webinar - The business of sharing - Leveraging the talents and possessions of the crowd
Crowdsourcing businesses that pull together small pieces of individually contributed data or funds to form a new product, service, or market are fueling the economy today, disrupting business as we know it.
MembersTokunbo A. Adeshina