- 10th Annual Occupational Therapy Pinning Ceremony
Join us in celebrating our OT students research presentation and pinning ceremony.
- York Expert Talks 'Risks of Assisting Evolution' in Compelling NYT Op Ed Piece
Biology Professor Elizabeth Alter's op-ed piece on "The Risk of Assisting Evolution," has been published in the November 10th 2015 edition of The New York Times:
- CUNY Campaign Progress Report
We are happy to report that to date York has raised $2,526 toward our goal of $35,000.
- November's Barbershop - The Struggle Continues
Feeling discouraged, like you cannot make it? Feeling like no one understands your struggle? Are the pressures of your life beginning to stress you out? You are not alone. Come out and hear how others, just like you have managed to see their way through the storm.
- Provost Lecture Series: Adventures in the Martian Sandbox
This 2015 Provost Lecture explores York's First Contribution to NASA Funded Space Research.
- Writing Outside the Lines: Using Reflective Practice & Site-Based Performance Art (to Teach Political Science)
A presentation by Robin Harper, Behavioral Sciences.
- Dr. Timothy Paglione Presents at the 2015 Blouin Creative Leadership Summit
Prof. Paglione (Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences) recently represented York on a panel discussion at the Blouin Creative Leadership Summit in New York City.
- Peter Mark Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Communication Arts and Sciences.
Peter Mark was a founding member of the York College radio station, WYCR. After leaving York, Peter pursued a career in retail music with Record World/TSS chain.
- THE CUNY Campaign For 2015-2016 Has Begun!
- Distinguished Provost Lecture
Ghosts and Skeletons of Political Violence in our National Closets “The past exists in order that we forget it” (Howard Jacobson, J)