- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Thursdays at the Center: The Impact of Faculty Research on Student Learning
Discussion led by: Ivelaw Griffith, Provost and Senior Vice President, and Tim Paglione, Earth and Physical Sciences
- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
Discussion led by: Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology
- CUNY Charitable Campaign Raffle 2007
A generous donor has given us 2 $100 gift certificates
- Factors Shaping Student Prepardness: Validation, Race, Instructor Responsibilty
Join Michelle Gregory, Social Sciences Mychal Namphy, English Wynne Shilling, and the Teacher Education for a presentation and discussion.
- Holiday Vendor Market
Come by and see what the vendor's have to sell.
- Town Hall Meeting (Afternoon)
All members of the York College community are invited to attend.
- Plagiarism: Deterring and Detecting - A Faculty Workshop
Writing Across the Curriculum invites you to a Brown Bag Faculty Workshop to discuss deterring and detecting plagiarism. Share your experiences with other faculty members as we address the causes of plagiarism and what can be done to prevent it.
- Benefits and Financial Fair
It's that time of year again! The Fall 2007 Health Benefits Transfer Period is effective Thursday, November 1st - Friday, November 30th.
- Provost Lecture Series: Linking Research and Practice in Teacher Education
Refreshments will be served