- *Last day to drop course(s) for 50% tuition refund via CUNYfirst.
*Last day to drop course(s) for 50% tuition refund via CUNYfirst.
- COA Rosters due on CUNYfirst via Faculty Self Service
COA Rosters due on CUNYfirst via Faculty Self Service
- *Course Withdrawal Drop (WD) period begins; grade of "WD" is assigned to a student that officially drops a course.
*Course Withdrawal Drop (WD) period begins. A grade of "WD" is assigned to a student that officially drops a course.
- *Last day to drop a course(s) without a grade of "WD" via Cunyfirst.
*Last day to drop a course(s) without a grade of "WD" via Cunyfirst.
- Communications Technology Major Wins CUNY's Monthly Student Photo Competition
Khalil Quick, a Communications Technology major, won CUNY's monthly student photo competition for October, 2014.
About a year ago, a small group of faculty and staff from various departments launched a discussion of The Story of the Stone [often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber], a Chinese classic from the 1760s by Cao Xueqin. It has been a fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable endeavor.
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI)
Undergraduate students involved in research regardless of funding, in addition to graduate students and post docs, are required to complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI) on-line training in Responsible Conduct of Research within six weeks of initiating their research activities.
- CETL Workshop November 13
A workshop facilitated by WAC Writing Fellows Nicholas Cross, Meredith Mowder, Tristan Striker, Kyle Waugh, Monique Whitaker, and Alper Yildiz.
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola
- You Are Not Alone - Mental Health Workshop
The York College Male Initiative Program is extremely proud to sponsor this much needed discussion on mental health among students of under-represented populations, particularly Black and Latino males. Join mental health advocate and speaker Hakeem Rahim as we discuss various areas of mental health, including: depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, and more.