- Works in Progress - English Department Series
- Imitation of Life Film Screening and Discussion
The AARC Film Series invites York College faculty, students and community members to: Imitation of Life Film Screening and Discussion
- Walk Right In: The Story of the Yale Summer High School
The York College Honors Program presents a screening of "Walk Right In: The Story of the Yale Summer High School"
- Wanna Write Right Workshops
How to Use Punctuation
- Provost Lecture Series - Shereen Inayatulla
Literacy Narratives in Composition
Provost Lecture Series
- English Department Open House
Join us for this year's Open House and hear from York college alumni who majored in English and Journalism.
- Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works
Prof. Shereen Inayatulla will discuss "Redressing Literacy Narratives in Composition," her work in progress, as part of the Department's Series: Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works.
- Book Release - Killing with Kindness: Haiti, International aid, and NGOs
African American Resource Center presents: Book Release - Killing with Kindness: Haiti, International aid, and NGOs
- Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture: Boundaries
Dr. Elizabeth Nunez will read from her new novel, Boundaries as part of the Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture Series.
- “In the Wake of the Spray: The Twentieth Century Sailing Narrative”
Prof Jim Papa of the English Department will be leading a discussion of theTwentieth Century sailing narrative.