- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- York Students Shine Among CUNY Stars
Veronica Carpio (Aviation Management), Jenny Chimbo (Aviation Management), Azhad Chowdhury (Chemistry), Jahi Rose (Business Administration), and Meredith Simson (Psychology) were recognized for their leadership efforts at the 16th Annual CUNY Leadership Awards held in The City College of New York’s Great Hall on May 11, 2009.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- Detecting Counterfeit Drugs Workshop
Learn about the latest procedures, policies and guidance from government, industry and USP experts.