- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- Pre-Med Meeting
Informational meeting for all students interested in pre-medical/dental or healthcare careers.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- Department of Chemistry
Chemistry (from Egyptian kēme (chem), meaning "earth") is the science concerned with the reactions, transformations and aggregations of matter, as well as accompanying energy and entropy changes during such transformations.
- Natural Sciences/MARC Research Seminar Series - Dr. Moise Ndao: NYU
Statherin, hydroxyapatite inhibitor?
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series - Dr. Hakeem Lawal: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
Using Drosophila melanogaster to Test Gene-environment Interactions Relevant to Parkinson's Disease
- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- York Students Shine Among CUNY Stars
Veronica Carpio (Aviation Management), Jenny Chimbo (Aviation Management), Azhad Chowdhury (Chemistry), Jahi Rose (Business Administration), and Meredith Simson (Psychology) were recognized for their leadership efforts at the 16th Annual CUNY Leadership Awards held in The City College of New York’s Great Hall on May 11, 2009.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.