- NSSS: Sébastien Lépine - Real estate within 300 light-years of the Sun: a census of M dwarf stars for exoplanet surveys and Galactic archaeology
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Sébastien Lépine from the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History.
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- NSSS: John Kelly - Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present John Kelly
from the Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven for a talk entitled "Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England."
- NSSS: Study Of Active pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API) and it's formulation with Non-linear Optical Microscopy by Azhad Chowdhury
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- NSSS - Phenotypic Plasticity in Color and Behavior in A Cichlid Fish
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Pre-Med General Information Meeting
York College's Pre-Medical Advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, will be holding a general information meeting for all students interested in a career in medicine or related healthcare fields (dentistry, optometry, osteopathy, etc). Topics discussed will range from pre-requisite coursework and MCAT preparation to application process and interview skills.
All students are welcome to attend!
- Pre-Med Meeting
Planning to apply to Med School? DO NOT miss this meeting!