- CUNYfirst: Sr. College Procurement Requisitions - Update
To: All Requesters, Approvers and Other New Users of CUNYfirst Procurement. Please note the following regarding Business Units which I hope will clarify how to make your selection when creating a Requisition or conducting any other business in CUNYfirst Financials:
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Linda Gerena
Dr. Linda Gerena Associate Professor Dept. of Teacher Education School of Health & Behavioral Sciences
Provost Lecture Series
- Women In Mathematics & Computing Day
You are invited to Women In Mathematics & Computing Day. You are welcomed to attend as much of the event as your schedule permits.
- *Last day to drop a course(s) for 25% tuition refund via CUNYfirst.
*Last day to drop a course(s) for 25% tuition refund via CUNYfirst.
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Appointment Announcement from VP Walker-Johnson
Dear York College Community,
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have successfully completed the search for a Dean of Students, resulting in the appointment of Dr. Vincent Banrey. Dr. Banrey's extensive experience as a higher education professional uniquely qualifies him to succeed as Dean of Students at York College.
- White Collar Timesheet Workshop
The University is migrating to an integrated human resources management structure, which includes plans for an electronic time and leave system that will interface with CUNYfirst and Payroll.
- New York Times Digital Academic Pass
The Library is proud to present to all York College students, faculty and staff an 'Academic Pass' to the digital version of the New York Times. The Academic Pass provides you with full access to NYTimes.com and the NYTimes.com smartphone apps* for a period of 52 weeks from the date you activate it.