- The Physician Assistant Program Open House
The PA Program Open House is a questions and answers session for anyone wanting information about the program.
- The Physician Assistant Master's Program Open House
Get an overview of our program's admission procedures and prerequisite requirements by attending one of our monthly information sessions.
- Physician Assistant Program Open House
The PA Program's Open House is a questions and answers informational session. Anyone interested in attending the Open House must RSVP via email only.
- Physician Assistant Masters Program Open House
The PA Program Open House is a questions and answers session where you can get detailied information about the new masters program.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- New Student Orientation 2016
The Division of Student Development provides a comprehensive orientation program designed to prepare incoming students to meet the academic challenges of college life, familiarize them with campus resources and positively connect them to the transformative, vibrant and diverse York College community.
- 11th Annual Men's Conference
The Power of Words: Hip-Hop as a reflection of culture
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- How to Get What You Want: Being Assertive
Discover how to say what you want, and mean what you say.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.