- Town Hall Meeting (Afternoon)
All members of the York College community are invited to attend.
- Strengths and limitations of Using PowerPoint and Chalkboard
Best practices and strategies of using technologies to enhance teaching.
- Tsunami: Catastrophic & Horrific Disasters in Japan
The Geology Club in conjunction with Depts. of Earth and Physical Sciences, Behavioral Sciences & Health Professions will be conducting a panel discussion.
- Using Social Software to Build Collaborative Learning Space
A workshop on incorporating wikis, blogs and other forms of social software to enhance collaborative learning. Presenters include Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology and Bill Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
A workshop on using Blackboard, Power Point, and other technology resources to improve teaching and student learning.
- Vote in Constitution Day Survey
Should all people born in the US automatically be US citizens?
- Vote The New Way!
Learn how to use the new voting machines.
- Wage Works
The University's Transit Benefit Program can help you save money on MTA, LIRR, NJ Transit, NJ PATH and more!
- Evaluating Outcomes in English 200
"What Makes an "A" an "A" in English 200?
- What to Eat
Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility