- Four Year BSN Information Session
The group information sessions are designed for individuals that are not York College students and require more information about the four year BSN program.
- "Pathways to Degree Completion" General Education Curriculum
As many of you may have heard, in fall 2013, each CUNY campus, including York College, will implement new general education requirements for entering first-year and transfer students.
- Moving into Teaching
Ice Cream Social
- Occupational Therapy Open House Fall 2008
This Open House is for all individuals with interest in the Occupational Therapy BS/MS program at York College.
- Child & Family Center Spring 2009 Registration
For more information about registration dates and enrollment procedures come to the Child and Family Center Information Sessions.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Science and Math Expo 2007
A Mathematics and Science Exposition for High School Students: A Showcase of Students and Faculty Presentations.
- Science, Engineering, Mathematics & Aerospace Academy
SEMAA Fall session begins.
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Social Work-Graduate School Fair
Panel presentations and discussion by graduate schools of Social Work from around the New York Metropolitan area.