- Important Email Update
We are continuing to improve our technical capabilities and streamline campus communication in order to offer the best possible enhancements for our educational pursuits.
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- CUNYfirst Procurement Training and Help Sessions
New CUNYfirst Procurement training and help sessions are scheduled.
- IT Advisement: Update to Automated Attendant for all York in-bound calls
- MS Word workshop for students
Learn How to use Microsoft Word
- A Recorded Webinar on Cheating in an Online Environment
Cheating In An Online Environment: How To Prevent, Detect & Deter Dishonesty
- IT Information Awareness
York College Information Technology Service Desk presents: YCONNECT
- Smart Classroom Access and Use Fall 2014 Semester
This is a reminder from York College CIO Peter Tighe on the access and use of all Smart Classrooms on campus. It is essential for all York College faculty and staff to maintain proper procedures and protocols while using these rooms.
- Turn Off Your Computers if you still on XP!
- Network Speed Upgrade
We are pleased to inform you that in our continuous effort to improve the network services we plan to upgrade the exiting Internet link to a 5 times faster link on Sunday, September 8, at 11AM.