- Women's Basketball vs. Yeshiva
- 2014-15 TRiO
You may be wondering why it’s important to be a holistic student, considering it is believed that school is only about academics.
- Do "Black Lives Matter" to Black People?: A Campus/Community Town Hall Meeting
York College Department of Behavioral Sciences & Student Development Present: Addressing the Epidemic of Violence and Murders
- The 7th Annual Women in Math and Computing Day
- Community/Volunteer Service Opportunities
What is community, volunteer or school services?
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Relaxation Station: Hanging Out with Oliver
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This week, RELAX before final exams with aroma therapy, biofeedback for stress, mindfulness practices, and Oliver the therapy dog!
- World Aids Day
York College Student Health Services Center Division of Student Development presents its Annual World Aids Day
- Women's Basketball vs. Nazareth College
- Summer Robotics Registration Event!
Have you ever thought about building robots?