- The Little School to the Strange House
From the Little School to the Strange House: A Mother/ Daughter Journey Writing against State Terrorism by Alicia Partnoy & Ruth Irupe Sanabria.
- The Lord Has Called Us to a Hard Task: Chaplain Robert Dokes, Black Soldiers, and The Practice of Transgressive Citizenship in World War II
Provost Lecture Series by Professor George White (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- The Lynching Of Emmett Till
Emmett Louis Till was born in Chicago Il, on July 25, 1941. Shortly after his birth, his parents Louis and Mamie separated leaving Mamie as the sole parent. In 1955, Emmett and his cousin went to visit family in Mississippi.
- The Mathematics of Card Tricks
Mathematics Club upcoming talk.
- The Mighty Sparrow in Concert
Alpha Phi Alpha Senior Citizens Center Features "The Mighty Sparrow in Concert"
- The Next Barbershop
This months forum topic will be the “Post Inaugural Reactions & Where Do We Go From Here?”
- The Prison Industrial Complex
Political Science Program (Behavioral Sciences) and The African American Resource Center present: Current events In Black Studies:
The prison-Industrial Complex.
- The Sean Bell Verdict and Beyond
Screening of the film “365 Days of Marching: The Amadou Diallo Story,” by Veronica Keitt.
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
The York College Chapter of The National Society of Leadership and Success is proud to offer an evening with Mohamed “Mo” Fathelbab, founder and president of Forum Resources, a group providing leadership training to over 13,000 CEO’s and entrepreneurs.
- The Steve Kroon Sextet
Steve Kroon, studied Afro-Cuban percussion with Tommy López, Sr. and..