- NSSS - Activation of sigma-2 receptors that cause programmed cell death (apoptosis)
SPEAKER: Wayne Bowen
- NSSS - Mechanistic Enzymology of Isoprenoid Biosynthetic Enzymes
SPEAKER: Scott T. Lefurgy
- NSSS - Self Assembly of Soft Matter (Nanoscience)
SPEAKER: Dmytro Nykypanchuk
- York Alum Making News in AIDS 'Cure'
Deborah Persaud, M.D., a York College/CUNY graduate of the Class of 1981, is being celebrated as part of the team that may have discovered a way to "functionally cure" AIDS in infants.
- NSSS: Dr. Marta Kowalczyk
- NSSS: Dr. Rocio Cortes
Discussion of the peer-review process and the editorial career at the journals of the American Physical Society (APS).
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- NSSS: Student practice talks for upcoming conferences
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to York College student (TBA) practice talks for several upcoming conferences.
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- CANCELLED :: NSSS: Towards More Efficient Solar Fuels: Water Oxidation with a Low-Energy Molecular Pathway and CO2 Hydrogenation with Earth-Abundant Catalysts
SPEAKER: Yosra Badiei, Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory