- York College 7th Annual Research Colloquium Occupational Therapy Research: Neurological Upper Extremity Rehabilitation to Support Best Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty, Occupational Therapy students and interested York College students, occupational therapists, and Health and Human Service providers.
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Hypertension
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of hypertension.
- The Physician Assistant Master's Program Open House
Get an overview of our program's admission procedures and prerequisite requirements by attending one of our monthly information sessions.
- Pre-Med/Dental General Info Meeting
Dr. Criss, York's pre-medical and health career advisor, will be hosting a general information meeting for students interested in a career in the health professions.
ALSO: PRE-MED CLUB FORMING. DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT MEETING.
- CUNY-Wide Conference: Health Reform...
Health reform is transforming the healthcare landscape: Implications for higher education in ensuring the workforce reflects the realities of the healthcare delivery systems.
- Annual Health Fair
York's Annual Health Fare is open to the public and will be providing screenings for blood pressure, diabetic and dental just too mention a few. Workshops will be offered on obesity, nutrition, smoking cessation as well as offering flu shots and HIV testing. Insurance vendors such as Metroplus, Healfirst and Fidelis and others will be in attendance. There will be vendors to talk about foreclosures, FDNY to talk about fire safety, NYPD to do finger printing for children and many more.
- Challenges Facing Faculty In The Health Sciences & Health Professions
The Conference is sponsored by the York College Dean of Health Sciences and Professional Programs Distinguished Lecture Series and SHSPP's Comprehensive Faculty Professional Development Committee.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Project Hope Health Fair
York College Alumni, Inc., Health Services, Health Promotion Center
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Diabetes Mellitus
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of diabetes mellitus.