- Natural Science Seminars
Understanding Aluminum Corrosion
- Natural Sciences Pre-Grad School Mixer
The Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer for students considering applying for graduate school or pursuing a career in research. Faculty will be present to discuss their research programs.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar
Pmr Studies Of Membrane Topology And Ligand Binding In A Small Multidrug-Resistance Pump
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- Panel discussion: York alumni on Graduate School at Brown University
York alumni currently attending graduate school at Brown University in Rhode Island will discuss their experiences. Students will also have the opportunity to apply for a free tour of Brown University. Refreshments will be served.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Review Sessions
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.