- Bags To Assist with the Prevention of Flu
Health Services Center will be handing out to students only.
- Health Services
Student health services and requirements.
- No Longer with Emblem Health/GHI
As of Sept 1, 2013, we are no longer with Emblem Health/GHI.
- Free MMR and HPV Immunization Clinic
FREE: MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) & HPV (Human Papillomavirus: females up to 26yrs old) Students Only!
- Free Vaccines for Students Only!
Limited Supply of Vaccines!
- Worried About H1N1? What You Should Do?
Flu refers to illnesses caused by a number of different influenza viruses. Flu can cause a range of symptoms and effects, from mild to lethal. Two strains of flu, seasonal flu and the H1N1 (Swine) flu, are currently circulating in the United States. A third, highly lethal H5N1 (Bird) flu is being closely tracked overseas.