- CETL: Discussion on Best Teaching Practices
Discussion on Best Teaching Practices
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- 1st Annual CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
Poster session of findings and outcomes of teaching and learning projects conducted by 2007-08 Title III Faculty Grant Award recipients. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- 4th Annual Day of Assessment & CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
- Advising as Teaching
Workshop on using academic advising as a form of teaching. Bob Baer, Director of the Center for Academic Advising, will present. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Building a Successful Faculty Advising Program
Please join us for the third in the Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series
- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
Reading Across Curriculum