- Poetry Reading by Christine Hamm
Celebrate National Poetry Month with a poetry reading by Christine Hamm of the English Department.
- Leadership in Student Development: Notice from President Keizs
On the retirement of Dr. Geneva Walker-Johnson, Dr. Vincent Banrey has assumed the role of Dean of Student Development to lead the Division during this transition.
- Dealing with Difficult People--Corporate Counseling Associates Seminar
We all have different perspectives when defining a “difficult person.” Some people challenge the lives of many others; and then there are types who just get under our skin – “push our
buttons.” Regardless of the particulars we have two choices learn how to effectively deal with the “difficult” person or remove the possibility of interaction with them. In this class we will learn how to deal with the difficult person.
- Support CUNY Restorations and Enhancements of $17.4 million and $15.1 million in capital needs to City Budget
Dear Members and Friends of The City University of New York Community:
The New York City Council is currently reviewing Mayor DeBlasio's proposed 2015 New York City Executive Budget, which includes major new investments at the CUNY community colleges.
- Library OPEN LATE
Library will have extended hours during final exams: 12/14/2012 - 12/27/2012.
- Works in Progress - English Department Series
- Halliday Financial
Depending on your current financial situation and individual needs, there are several was you could benefit from this session.
- 4th Annual NYC Conference on the Aging
A day long conference to explore and discuss critical issues regarding seniors in New York City.
- Fulfilling The Promise Of Jamaica
Identify opportunities and challenges in Jamaica.
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Ian Hansen
Religion and Politics through the Lens of Social and Political Psychology