- Gospel At It's Best
The Mighty Mighty York College Gospel
- Gospel Chorus Pays Tribute to "The King of Pop"
Join the York College Gospel Chorus and pay tribute to "The King of Pop"
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event
The YC Mentoring Program, in conjunction with the Men's and Women's Centers, is sponsoring a Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event dedicated to those that have served as mentors to our students.
- Introducing the New York Times Reader's Club
Join faculty, staff and students as we meet to discuss selected articles from the New York Times. Refreshments will be provided. Also receive information on how you can enroll in the New York Times' Educational Program.
- Invisible Illness Awareness Event - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
Not many people are aware of this particular illness but you might know someone that is effected by it.
- Jonathan Quash and Student Featured on TV Program, "Here and Now"
Jonathan Quash and (York student) Ajani Brown represented the York College Male Initiative and CUNY BMI on Sunday's (October 6th) episode of ABC TV's "HERE & NOW," with Sandra Bookman.
- Justice for Mike Brown and Eric Garner: What Went Wrong?
Join Distinguished Lecturer Dr. Ron Daniels as he leads a guided conversation about the criminal justice system, race relations and what can be done to fix the problems.
- Let There Be Peace On Earth
The York College Gospel Choir invites you to our annual holiday concert, where our theme is peace on earth!
- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Join the York College Male Initiative in the next meeting of our Fatherhood Series, "Let's Talk!"