- NSSS: A biophysical tour de force, quantum dot-based single molecule imaging for molecular neuroscience
SPEAKER: Jerry Chang, The Rockefeller University, Greengard Laboratory
- NSSS: Dioxin in Viet Nam 40 Years After the American War
SPEAKER: Daniel Robie and Jean Grassman, Department of Chemistry, York College CUNY and Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Brooklyn College
- NSSS - Kendra Pamphille
Talk Title: Probing inhibitor-hIAPP interactions using spectroscopic techniques: A Mechanistic Study
- Chemistry Club first annual FDA Tour
Chemistry Club would like to invite you to our first annual FDA Tour.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- NSSS - Organic Chemistry at Cambridge University
Hosted by: Yolanda Small
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- NSSS: Edyta Greer - Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Edyta Greer from the Department of Natural Sciences at CUNY Baruch College: Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
- NSSS: Chemistry-Climate Interactions by Loretta Mickley
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.