- 5th Annual Day of Assessment
The York College Outcomes Assessment Committee conducts the 5th Annual Day of Assessment, co-sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Beyond Blackboard: Using Social Media In and Out of the Classroom
- Implementing Independent Study and Research Programs
- Assess, Mark, Comment, or Correct?: How to Respond Effectively to Student Writing
- The Interactivity Foundation (IF) Process: Pedagogy for Small Group Discussion of Public Policy Issues
- Flipping - Turning the Classroom Inside Out
- NSSS: Dario Stacchiola - Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Dario Stacchiola
from the Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory for a talk entitled "Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level."
- NSSS: Nathan Lents - The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Nathan Lents
from the Department of Sciences, CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice for a talk entitled "The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment."
- Of CUNY, By CUNY, For CUNY: How We All Benefit from Open Access and Why We Need an Institutional Repository
Presentation by Jill Cirasella, Library Department, Brooklyn College.
Sponsored by the Library Department, York College & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Blogs@Baruch and the Possibilities of an Open Academic Publishing Platform
Presentation by Luke Waltzer, Assistant Director for Educational Technology, Bernard L. Schwartz Communications Institute.