- NSSS: Study Of Active pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API) and it's formulation with Non-linear Optical Microscopy by Azhad Chowdhury
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Department of Biology
Welcome to the Department of Biology
- Biology Open House
Come see what's happening in York's Biology Department
- Pre-Med General Information Meeting
York College's Pre-Medical Advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, will be holding a general information meeting for all students interested in a career in medicine or related healthcare fields (dentistry, optometry, osteopathy, etc). Topics discussed will range from pre-requisite coursework and MCAT preparation to application process and interview skills.
All students are welcome to attend!
- Pre-Med Meeting
Planning to apply to Med School? DO NOT miss this meeting!
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series - Dr. Hakeem Lawal: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
Using Drosophila melanogaster to Test Gene-environment Interactions Relevant to Parkinson's Disease
- Natural Sciences/MARC Research Seminar Series - Dr. Moise Ndao: NYU
Statherin, hydroxyapatite inhibitor?
- Biology Open House
Come see what the Biology Department at York has to offer! Enjoy food and refreshments while meeting Biology faculty and current Bio majors. Learn about the many exciting programs, academic opportunities and career possibilities available to our Biology students.