- Trending Ideas: Strategies and Solutions for Implementing Twitter in the Classroom
Presentation by Andie Silva, English
- The Passing of Prof. Salek's Father
It is with sadness that I inform the York College community that Mr. Rafael Salek, father of Dr. Fabiola Salek, Chair of the Department of Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities, passed away on Monday January 11, 2016 in his home in La Paz Bolivia.
- To Be or Not To Be: Responding to Disruptive and Distressed Students in Class
CETL panel facilitated by Jay Choi, Counseling Center, Tamara Bailey, Public Safety, & Paola Veras, Student Development
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- Food Services Adjusted Schedule Notice
The Main Cafeteria will be closed on Friday
- CUNYfirst Procurement Training and Help Sessions
New CUNYfirst Procurement training and help sessions are scheduled.
- Will You Have Enough Money to Retire?
Many Americans underestimate how much money they will need to save by the time they retire. Perhaps that's because only 43% of people have tried to calculate how much money they will need in order to retire comfortably. Of those who have performed the calculation, one-third are not confident in their results.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- English Prof Assumes Honors Program Duties
The York College Honors Program recently transitioned leadership from Math Professor Rishi Nath to English Professor Kelly Baker Josephs.
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Robin Harper
"Foreign Workers and Israeli-Jewishness Dilemma,"