- Black Executive Exchange Program Luncheon
- Women's History Month Colloquium
The Women’s History Month Colloquium will explore the contributions of powerful, forward-thinking women who have navigated their way through academia, politics, the business world, and beyond.
- Pi Eta Kappa Induction Ceremony
The Beta Chapter of Pi Eta Kappa will have their annual Induction Ceremony, offering full membership privileges to this year's group of undergraduates.
- The Barbershop
You Are Not Alone, The Documentary. This very important film explores the various social factors that contribute to depression among Black gay men.
- Walk to Make Strides Against Breast Cancer!
Join the American Cancer Society's Walk to Make Strides Against Breast Cancer!
- Open House - Men's & Women's Centers
Stop by the Women's Center (Room 3C01) or the Men's Center (Room 3M02) and find out about our new program activity and events for the Fall 2013 semester.
- Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event
The YC Mentoring Program, in conjunction with the Men's and Women's Centers, is sponsoring a Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event dedicated to those that have served as mentors to our students.
- Gender & Historical Context Colloquium in Honor of Dr. Laura Fishman
Keynote Presentation Luncheon (followed by Q& A): "Musings on Women’s History: How the Second Awakening in the Western World Produced a New Scholarly Area, Prof. Sandi Cooper"
- Love Doesn't Hurt
Agents for Change: Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Panel Discussion
- Women of Excellence Workshop
Join us for the last leadership workshop for the Fall 2012 semester.