- Two Chemistry Students at the head of the Graduating Class of Spring 2012!
The Department of Chemistry proudly salutes our spring 2012 graduates:
- NSSS: Signal Transduction
SPEAKER: Ales Vancura, Department of Biology, St. John’s University
- NSSS: A biophysical tour de force, quantum dot-based single molecule imaging for molecular neuroscience
SPEAKER: Jerry Chang, The Rockefeller University, Greengard Laboratory
- NSSS: Dioxin in Viet Nam 40 Years After the American War
SPEAKER: Daniel Robie and Jean Grassman, Department of Chemistry, York College CUNY and Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Brooklyn College
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- Chemistry Club first annual FDA Tour
Chemistry Club would like to invite you to our first annual FDA Tour.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- Detecting Counterfeit Drugs Workshop
Learn about the latest procedures, policies and guidance from government, industry and USP experts.
- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- NSSS - Organic Chemistry at Cambridge University
Hosted by: Yolanda Small