- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
"It Was Rape" by Jennifer Baumgardner
- Book Club
"Sister Citizen: Shame, Stereotypes and Black Women in America", by Melissa V. Harris-Perry
- Open Mic: Celebrating Diversity
Pi Eta Kappa - Beta Chapter in collaboration with the Male Initiative Program are hosting an Open Mic event featuring music, poetry, comedy and acting. All are invited to attend! Can you sing or act? Do you like to write/recite poetry? Why not join us?
- The York College Gospel Chorus sings music from The Color Purple.
Join us for a afternoon of music and drama as we perform selections from The Color Purple, the Broadway musical and motion picture.
- Workshop: Reducing Test Anxiety
- Wellness Wednesday: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - Improving Self Esteem
wellness wednesday self-esteem
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board
- Introducing Haven - Life Skills Development for Students
Dear Student, York College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention and financial literacy, in high schools and higher education institutions across the country. Each year over half a million students complete these courses.
- Women in STEM Symposium
We will listen to women in STEM talk passionately about what they do and then we ask them, why when so many women are leaving STEM, did they choose to stay? Come join me in this discussion and find out Why the few women who are still in STEM, chose to stay?