- 3rd Annual Student Research Day
The Web of Change, Current Global Revolutions.
- CUNY Summer Stem Research Symposium
CUNY CREST invites students from across CUNY to present at the one-day CUNY Summer STEM Research Symposium.
- Registration Deadline: The CUNY Pipeline Program for Careers in College Teaching and Research.
The CUNY Pipeline Program brought to you by the Office of Educational Opportunity and Diversity Programs (OEODP) at the Graduate Center – CUNY Undergraduates from underrepresented groups interested in pursuing the Ph.D. in preparation for college-level teaching and advanced research in any discipline except law, business, and medicine are encouraged to apply. Along with a stipend of $3,850, students will also receive reimbursement for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) fee. The amount of financial support available to each Pipeline student is over $4,000.
- New Registration Deadline for Student Research Day
Student Research Day provides a unique opportunity for undergrads to share their research or creative projects within the York College Community.
- Research Conversation 2011 Part One of Part Two Series
- Summer Research in Mathematical Finance at Berkeley: A Student Experience
Jasmine Osorio travelled to the Mathematical Science Research Institute at the University of California Berkeley.
- Women in Mathematics 2-Day Mini-Conference
There will be a series of scholarly talks on a variety of topics from
mathematics and computer science.The event will be held in the Math/CS Department (AC/2C07) Conference Room
- Undergraduate Research
Office of undergraduate research
- Graduate Training Opportunity at Brown University!
Brown University introduces Biomed Initiative to Maximize Student Development (IMSD), for all students interested in the pursuit of graduate level training opportunities.
- Undergraduate Research Club
The Undergraduate Research Club facilitates student engagement in research, promotes awareness about research activities, and shares resources among club members regarding new advances within their fields of study.