- Join Our Mailing List
- I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
Join the York College Gospel Chorus in this Easter Celebration, as we sing selected songs about the resurrection story.
- RENT (Special Presentation)
Based on Puccini’s La Boheme
- York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with "An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang"
The York College Theatre selected a duo of Durang’s short comedies for an evening of deranged laughter.
- La Puce a l’Oreille (A Flea in her Ear)
Eccentric and hilarious, Georges Feydeau's masterpiece mixes wit, mayhem, fun and frivolity. When the beautiful wife of Victor Chandebise suspects him of having an affair, she enlists the help of her dearest friend to entrap him - but their elaborate scheme spectacularly misfires and chaos ensues!
- Lloyd Succes' Senior Recital
- YorkJam '14: a celebration of NYC HS jazz ensembles
w/ All-City Jazz Ensemble, Fordham HS for the Arts Jazz Ensemble, Talent Unlimited Jazz Ensemble, and the York College Blue Notes
- 20 Feet from Stardom (2013)
They are the voices behind the greatest rock, pop, and R&B hits of all time, but no one knows their names.
- La Luz De Un Cigarrillo by Marco Antonio Rodriguez
Mother's love knows no boundaries... After a five-year self-imposed absence, Julio César, a young man with a buried secret, returns home after the death of his father. Over the course of two evenings, mother and son, two estranged generations of Dominicans living in a now gentrified upper west side, attempt to rekindle the love and appreciation for each other and their roots; but Julio César soon realizes he isn’t the only one with a secret. Unexpected revelations threaten to destroy an already thin bond between mother and child.
- Tuskegee Airman Project
a York College original production, Conceived by Professor Tom Marion, Directed by Adjunct Lecturer Carl Cofield, Choreographed by York College senior Stephen Pink