- Natural Sciences Research Seminar
Pmr Studies Of Membrane Topology And Ligand Binding In A Small Multidrug-Resistance Pump
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- NSSS: Paul Muzio - Computational research on timescales from nanosecond to billions of years
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Paul Muzio, Director of the High Performance Computing Center at the College of Staten Island.
Computational research on timescales from nanosecond to billions of years
- Panel discussion: York alumni on Graduate School at Brown University
York alumni currently attending graduate school at Brown University in Rhode Island will discuss their experiences. Students will also have the opportunity to apply for a free tour of Brown University. Refreshments will be served.
- NSSS - Phenotypic Plasticity in Color and Behavior in A Cichlid Fish
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Review Sessions
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.