- Halliday Financial
Depending on your current financial situation and individual needs, there are several ways you could benefit from this session.
- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
- Use mail merge to create multiple labels
If you wanted to create and print a bunch of recipient address labels, you could type them all manually in an empty label document. But there's a much better way, and it's called mail merge. Watch this video to learn more.
- York Theater Professor Gets Impressive CUNY Recognition in Two Areas of Scholarship
York College professor Timothy Amrhein says “Theater is a multi-faceted art that combines creativity and research to form a foundation of life, learning and understanding.” That being the case, the associate professor and chair of the Department of Performing and Fine Arts, is living proof.
- Symposium Commemorating Walter Rodney
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
This nationwide program encourages girls and boys to dream without gender limitations and to connect what they learn at school with the actual working world.
- TAP (including SAP & ATB)
Part of Financial Aid Awareness Week
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching with Digital Technologies
Digital technologies offer opportunities for developing new pedagogies. Faculty members will share their experience on the use of new technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
- Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?
York college African American resource center and the department of foreign languages present: Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?