- Summer 2007 Schedule continues
4 Day Work week will be in effect.
- The Joys and Sorrows of Writing Program Assessment Reports: Sorting Out the Elements.
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- York College Theater presents "Fabulation"
York College Theater presents“Fabulation: or the re-Education of Undine" with the direction of Tom Marion and performing by Lynn Nottage.
- CUNY Charitable Campaign Raffle 2007
A generous donor has given us 2 $100 gift certificates
- CUNY Choral Festival
CUNY has a proud history of excellence in the performing arts, and the CUNY Choral Festival offers a special occasion for the community and CUNY colleges to come together and demonstrate the collective scope and achievement of musical study throughout the University.
- Day of Assessment
All full-time and adjunct faculty members are encouraged to attend this event.
- Day of Assessment for All Faculty
An introduction to the Assessment Initiative at York College. Participate in eight Assessment Stations.
- Democracy Needs You. Are You Ready to Enlist?
Hank Sheinkopf Political Consultant (and York College Alumnus, ‘73)
- Designing Interdisciplinary Courses in Honors
This workshop will deal with the unique dynamics of teaching in honors with special attention to the challenges and benefits of designing and teaching interdisciplinary courses.
- Developing and Demonstrating Cultural Competence in Academic Advising
Please join us for this multimedia presentation, the first in the Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series