- Endometriosis Walk
Join us for first ever Endo. Awareness walk, as we bring awareness to this painful disease that effects 10% of all women.
- Open House Women's Center
The York College Leadership Program and Women's Center invite you to an Open House.
- Math/CS Club Talk: The Problem of the Misaddressed Mail
Join us for the next Math/CS Club talk.
- The Business of Music - Special Guest Lecturer, Robert Celestin
The York College Dept. of Performing and Fine Arts, in association with NAFME presents, "The Business of Music" with special guest lecturer, Robert Celestin.
- Smartphone/Cell Phone & Electronic Items (iPods; iPads) Thefts
According to area trends over the past three years SMARTPHONE and ELECTRONIC DEVICES theft begin to rise around this time of year when the weather gets warmer.
- Women's Basketball Interest Meeting
The York College women's basketball team will hold an interest meeting for any students wishing to play on the 2015-16 team.
- Invisible Illness Awareness Event - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
Not many people are aware of this particular illness but you might know someone that is effected by it.
- Book Club
Knowing Your Value: Women, Money and Getting What You're Worth
- Dean's List Reception
A Dean's List is a category of students in a college or university who achieve high grades during their stay in an academic term or academic year.
- Summer Research in Mathematical Finance at Berkeley: A Student Experience
Jasmine Osorio travelled to the Mathematical Science Research Institute at the University of California Berkeley.