- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – What Happens When You Send out an Online Invitation to Everyone to Take Your Classes
- Chicanas and Chicanos in Aviation:Overcoming Barriers
Fall Provost Lectures: Dr. Robert Aceves
- Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities for Africa
Dr. Balgis Osman-Elasha
(Senior Researcher at the Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources in Sudan)
- Collaborative Learning Workshop
In the first event of the 2007-2008 Practical Pedagogies Series, Linda Grasso (Professor of English) will facilitate an interactive discussion of Collaborative Learning as instructional practice. This event is intended primarily for faculty teaching writing courses.
- College E-mail Web Interfacefor Faculty/Staff: Session II
How to use E-mail web interface.
- College E-mail Web Interface Workshopfor Faculty/Staff: Session I
How to use college E-mail web interface
- College Preparation, Selectivity, and Today's College Students
Workshop on research findings pertaining to college preparation and selectivity among college students, including CUNY students. Dr. Tania Levey, Social Sciences, will present. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Computer Literacy for Faculty/Staff
Learn basic computer skills
- Computer Literacy Workshop For Faculty/Staff
Learn basic information about computer literacy
Recent work by