- York College Blue Notes Spring Concert
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- Appointment Notice from VP Thomas
It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Mr. James Minto to the position of Executive Director of Facilities, Planning and Operations, effective Tuesday, February 18. Mr. Minto brings to the position more than twenty-eight years of experience in facilities management and operations.
- An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang
York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang.
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- HR Employee Benefits Fair & Blood Drive
The Office of Human Resources will be hosting its Annual Benefits Fair. Our aim is to bridge relationships between the York College Community and local vendors, health organizations, pension systems, welfare funds and various other organizations. The Fair allows York employees to discover and learn more about the various benefits and services that are available.
- *Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
*Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
- Multiplayer Classroom: Team-Teaching the Art & Sound of Video Games Across Two Disciplines
Presentation by Sarah Kate Gillespie, Performing & Fine Arts and Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- Careers in Aging: The Continuum of Care
The Gerontology program and the Physician Assistant program are collaborating on a special event. I hope that this will be the first of many events to promote awareness about careers in aging services and interdisciplinary education about aging at York College.
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam