- York College Blue Notes Spring Concert
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- Appointment Notice from VP Thomas
It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Mr. James Minto to the position of Executive Director of Facilities, Planning and Operations, effective Tuesday, February 18. Mr. Minto brings to the position more than twenty-eight years of experience in facilities management and operations.
- An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang
York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang.
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- HR Employee Benefits Fair & Blood Drive
The Office of Human Resources will be hosting its Annual Benefits Fair. Our aim is to bridge relationships between the York College Community and local vendors, health organizations, pension systems, welfare funds and various other organizations. The Fair allows York employees to discover and learn more about the various benefits and services that are available.
- *Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
*Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
- Multiplayer Classroom: Team-Teaching the Art & Sound of Video Games Across Two Disciplines
Presentation by Sarah Kate Gillespie, Performing & Fine Arts and Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- New Items in Cafe and Starbucks
To all students and staff starting July 8,2014 there will be a new bakery supply.
- South Parking Lot Closure
In accordance with college guidelines on Friday, May 23, 2014 the South Parking Lot located on Guy Brewer Blvd between Liberty Ave and South Road will be closed as classes have concluded for the Spring 2014 semester. The South Parking lot will be opened on particular days during the week for special events being held at the college when additional parking may be necessary.