- NAFME Lecture
Improvise or Die: Surviving the Education/Industry Disconnect in Music
- The 6th Annual Women in Math and Computing Day
Women in Math and Computing Day
- Math/CS Week
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- Cultural Diversity Event
Girl Rising: International Day of the Girl
- Language and Identity: The Latino Mask. A symposium about language in theatre and its impact on an audience.
Focusing on language itself, we explore the idea of bilingualism on-stage. This project also attempts to examine how specific cultural idioms in a Spanish-language play can be conveyed to an English-speaking audience, holding true to the intended meaning of a play as presented in its original language.
- Professor Timothy Paglione's "30 Seconds to Know" Spot
This is Dr. Paglione's latest contribution to NBC's "30 Seconds to Know."
- Walk MS 2015 NYC
Join Team York in the 2015 MS Walk at Pier 26, Interested volunteers can sign up to join Team York either in the Women's Center, 3C01, or by clicking on the "more information link"
- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
"It Was Rape" by Jennifer Baumgardner